By good4ufreshfruit.com on August 6, 2013 in Recipes with Stonefruit
Roasted Good 4 U Peach and Nectarine Salad
Author: good 4 u fresh fruit
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 Tbsp.honey
- 3 Good 4 U peaches, peeled, halved, pitted
- 3 Good 4 U nectarines, peeled, halved, pitted
- ½ (6‐oz.) package fresh mozzarella, cut into
- ½‐inch cubes
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 6 prosciutto slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine butter, lemon juice, and honey in a small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 90 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Place peaches and nectarines in a baking dish; pour over butter mixture, tossing to coat. Arrange, cut
- sides down, in a single layer.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, brushing with juices after 10 minutes. (If the juices begin to burn, add a
- little water and cover the pan loosely with foil.) Remove from oven, and turn peaches cut sides up.
- Place a cube of mozzarella cheese in center of each peach and nectarine half. Return to oven, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Reserve juices.
- Toss arugula with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange arugula on a serving platter, and top with
- prosciutto; top with peaches and nectarines. Drizzle peaches and nectarines with 1 to 2 tablespoons
- reserved pan juices.
Calories: 258 Fat: 16 g Saturated fat: 7 g Sodium: 572 Dietary Fiber: 3 g Protein: 9 g Cholesterol: 42 mg