Pan-Seared Grouper (or Sea Bass) with Good 4 U Kiwi-Plum-Mango Salsa
Author: good 4 u fresh fruit
- ¾ cup cubed peeled kiwifruit (about 2 kiwifruit)
- ¾cup chopped plums (about 2 plums)
- ¾ cup diced mango (about ½ mango)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice (about 1 lime)
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 6-ounce skinless grouper fillets
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine kiwifruit, plums, mango, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl; stir to combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season the fish with the remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Cook fish 4 to 5 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake when poked with the tip of a sharp knife and is opaque in center. Serve with Kiwi-Plum-Mango Salsa.
Calories: 274 Fat: 11 g Sodium: 542 mg Dietary Fiber: 1 g Protein: 33 g Cholesterol: 62 mg