By good4ufreshfruit.com on August 6, 2013 in Recipes with Stonefruit
Grilled Pork Chops Stuffed with Good 4 U Nectarines
Author: good 4 u fresh fruit
- 4 pork chops, bone on
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- ½ tsp. dried red chili flakes
- 4 nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup mixed fresh blueberries and raspberries
- ⅓ cup apricot jam
- 1 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- Rub chops with salt and pepper, mint, and chili flakes. Grill just to brown the
- outside on a preheated grill, about 3‐5 minutes per side. Remove chops to a cutting board and cut a horizontal slice to make a pocket in each chop. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together sliced nectarines, berries, jam and vinegar. Arrange chops in a 9 x 12
- baking dish. Gently stuff the chops with the nectarine mixture.
- Add any remaining nectarine mixture and sauces on top of the chops. Place chops in a preheated 400°F oven for 20 minutes, or until chops reach an internal temperature of 145°‐150°F.
Calories: 420 Fat: 20 g Saturated fat: 6 g Sodium: 69 mg Dietary Fiber: 3 g Protein: 20 g Cholesterol: 69 mg