By good4ufreshfruit.com on October 15, 2013 in Recipes with Grapes
Author: good 4 u fresh fruit
- 1 1/16 cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 1/16 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 7-8 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ⅝ cup Good 4 U Black seedless grapes (Green or Red if preferred), sliced
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line muffin tins with paper cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Make a well in the center.
- Add milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Stir until ingredients are combined. Gently add in sliced grapes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown on top, and let cool in pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over top to add a sweeter flavoring.