By good4ufreshfruit.com on August 6, 2013 in Just for Kids
Author: good 4 u fresh fruit
- Assorted grapes and fruit – kiwi, cherries, peaches, etc.
- Popsicles cups
- Carbonated beverages or juices – about 2 cups
- Cutting board
- Wash fruit. Peel kiwi then cut grapes in half and fruit into small, ½” pieces or so.
- Place into popsicle cups, filling to just over half.
- Pour in desired liquid to about ¼” from top edge. The liquid will expand as it freezes and this space will be needed. Insert handles or sticks following package instructions.
- Place in freezer till frozen.
- Run under warm water to remove.