By good4ufreshfruit.com on October 15, 2013 in Recipes with Pears
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 1 Good 4 U Bosc pear thinly sliced
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast sliced thin, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook until tender. Add vinegar, rosemary, thyme and crushed red pepper
- Reduce heat; simmer until mixture is reduced
- Add pear slices; cook until tender and golden brown, about 8 minutes
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until cooked through and golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve on plates and enjoy