By good4ufreshfruit.com on October 15, 2013 in Recipes with Apples
- 1 box of pie crusts
- 6 cups sliced Good 4 U Cripps Pink Apples
- (Other recommended apples, Fuji, Braeburn, Jonagold, Royal Gala, and Granny Smith)
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, gently mix filling ingredients and add into crust pie. Top with second crust.
- Wrap excess top crust under bottom crust edge, pressing edges together to seal.
- Cut slits in several places on top of crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool at least 2 hours before serving.